Hotel Bedford Reviews
- Mrs. Lou Stoker
- A friend referred me to Hotel Bedford so on a recent trip, 5 family members stayed in the Tower Suite June 14 through 18, 2012. We had a fabulous view of the Empire State Building and the service, accommodations and price were all excellent. The staff was helpful, friendly, and the rooms were clean. I HIGHLY recommend Hotel Bedford and will stay there from now on when I visit NYC.
- Wadsworth, Ohio
- This hotel is a great value: clean, attractive, spacious suite, great location and extremely friendly and helpful staff.
- I love staying here. Will definitely stay again and have recommended to others.
- Brightwaters, NY
- We generally pick different hotels when we come into the city. Your friendly staff and reasonable rates are why we have stayed at The Bedford so often. As a matter of fact, we are returning at the end of the month for another weekend and will be staying with you again!
- Scott & Angela
- This was our third visit to the Bedford, and as always the hotel and all the staff helped make our stay in New York memorable. Great place to stay, in a great location close to Grand Central Station and Times Square. Would recommend the Bedford to anyone looking to stay in Midtown Manhattan. Not forgetting Scotty's Diner for their great breakfast. Next time we visit New York we will stay at the Bedford again. Many thanks Scott & Angela
- Monson, MA
- My favorite hotel in NYC. I like the kitchen; the small lobby, the friendly words from the security man. Whenever I go to NYC, if there is a room available, I go to the Hotel Bedford. I also like that the neighborhood is not as crazy as on the west side (Times Sq)
- San Leandro, CA
- I was really happy with my stay in this hotel, I love the location and the Front Desk Staff was nice and Professional so was the bell staff. Over all it was a great experience for me. I will recommend this hotel to friends, and family and co workers. Thank you.
- Orbitz Worldwide
- My experience at the Hotel Bedford was great in every way. The staff at reception were friendly and efficient. I had a suite with a very large livingroom and work area, a small well-equiped kitchenette, a comfortable bed in a quiet bedroom and a clean, pleasant bathroom with good shower. The location at 40th and Lex was convenient to the meetings I was in NYC to attend, and also to a wide range of restaurants, coffee shops and stores. All that for a very modest price. I would recommend the Bedford unconditionally.
- Wallington, Great Britain
- Great suite - loads of room and good views. Great position in Manhattan too. No frills place to stay but really good. Very happy with the value and the staff were all friendly and attentive. Would definitely recommend/stay again. Thanks for a great trip.
- Vancouver, B. C., Canada
- It was our first time in New York City and choosing your hotel was an excellent choice for us. Everything was so close by, i.e. Grand Central, the bus to the airport, Times Square, Fifth Ave., etc. Also, I would like to add the bellhop working the morning/afternoon of June 30, 2010 was excellent!!! I would definitely consider staying again at your hotel. All your saff were super friendly too. Thank you!
- Pleasantville, NY
- I think your hotel is a treasure. You are always willing to work with an early check-in for a meeting and a late booked reservation, as I live in Westchester and sometimes work dictates a difficult schedule. Your flexibility is wonderful, as is everything about your hotel.
- Maywood, CA
- Very reasonable rates plus you CAN NOT beat the location. Rooms are larger than average and the building has a nice old charm feel to it. The Bedford Hotel is walking distance t several major attractions. I was appreciative to the fact that I was able to check into the room hours before the standard check-in time. My first time in NY (certainly not my last) was excellent partially due to the tips given by the bellstaff. I recommend anyone to stay at the Bedford. You will not be disappointed.
- Norfolk in England
- We had waited a long time to make our 1st visit to NY, consequently expectations were high. The hotel's desk staff was excellent and answered all our questions efficiently & courteously. We were tired when we arrived and to have someone take our bags up to our room was lovely. We ate at the hotel's restaurant that evening and again felt very looked after. The hotel is in a great location for sightseeing. The street was nice and quiet yet round the corner was all the hustle and bustle of NY. Great!
- United Kingdom
- Had a lovely stay in the hotel, excellently situated for all main attractions in Mid-town Manhattan – would certainly recommend to others. Thank you.
- Jackson, Ohio
- We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to New York for the Macy's Parade, etc. Our 3 grandchildren will never forget this wonderful experience. The Bedford Hotel was an important part of our visit. The location of the hotel and the staff were perfect. The rooms were attractive, clean and spacious. We have stayed at the Bedford many times before and plan to come back. Many thanks to Lydia for handling our reservations.
- Santa Teresa, NM
- The rooms were very large for New York standards. We were very happy with the size and comfort of the rooms and the staff was always very helpful. The hotel is in a great location for all the Mid-town Manhattan sights and shopping. Our girls loved the location and so did we. Great stay, we would stay there again.